About Me

My photo
Mckayla Nicole Monday (: Im a true country girl, and I drive a baby blue, chevy z71 & I love it <3 I have the best boyfriend in the world and his name is Zach Smith! He's my whole world and my life! we have been dating for 1 year now and i love him! Im down to earth kinda girl, and up for anything.. I live in the country and thats the way its gonna stay, I love riding 4-wheelers and going fishing with my baby on the river, my life is simply perfect, i have the most amazing family too, but thats all about me just to let y'all know im a southern girl and y'all cant do it like me.

Monday, April 12, 2010

My story behind my topic

We were listening to country music on that dirt road at 5 in the morning, & we were about to go hunting at Wood bury in down town Conway, about an 1 1/2 away. It was my dad, Zac's dad, Zac and I, and i just wanna know more about hunting and some secrets about hunting! And i could go to bass pro and get all my needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment